Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lighter notes

Where's the digital camrea when I need it most? In a zipped shut case back behind the seat of my pick-up truck. So I'll describe three recent things I've seen:
• Two cops traveling in their cruiser beside me, the driver talking away on a cell phone [which is illegal where I'm traveling]
• A big, surly, burly, muscled, goateed gruff looking man in workingman's clothes, traveling along the side of the road in a motorized wheelchair with a little white yappy dog on a leash walking alongside him. The guy's wearing big fluffy bedroom slippers on his feet
• A middle-aged woman in a wide-brimmed straw hat wearing a down to the calves scallop hemmed floral-print dress bicycling down the road puffing a big fat old cigar, stuck midcenter between her teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home